- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use and how do we use them?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Website visitors:
- IP address
- Browser used
- Suppliers & subcontractors
- Name, email address, phone number, title/function, personal address as applicable for the proper execution of the contract.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- For web site visitors: Use or view our website, via your browser’s cookies.
- For suppliers and subcontractors: make offers, contracts, agreements, orders or any document used to document the contract between you (or your company) and Wishbone.
How will we use your data?
- Website visitors: In case of issue during the connection, the browser information and the IP address are used to potentially solve the cause of the problem.
- Suppliers & subcontractors: your data will be archived and used for legal purposes if required.
How do we store your data?
- Website visitors: Our Company securely stores your data at on a protected server in Amsterdam (Netherlands). Our Company will keep your collected data, in case of a problem during the connection to the website only, for 30 days after the connection. Once this time period has expired, your data will automatically be deleted.
- Suppliers & subcontractors: Our company securely stores your data on servers under our control (located in Belgium). The personal data collected for the proper execution of a contract (including orders) will be kept for 15 years after the end of the contract.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Some personal data in our possession must be kept by Wishbone for legal reasons or must be processed for a contract execution. Hence, it is possible, depending on the data and the reasons of archiving and/or processing those data, that Wishbone won’t be able to grant you all the aforementioned rights.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use and how do we use them?
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, that can impede some of our website features.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you want to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the APD (Belgian authority for data protection).